The last two weeks I have been working hard to relocate my site to my own hosting, please join and follow me on Spanking Artworks.
In case you received updates via email I have to ask you to subscribe on the new domain, otherwise you won’t receive new updates anymore.
See below a list of most recent posts on the blog.
- These handcoloured illustrations were created around 1880-1900 for a novel related to Spanking. The artist is unknown.
- For none of these vintage artworks I was able to trace the artist.
- These artworks are from an unknown (American) artist, created ca 1950To see (and download) the art in large format and
- These artworks were stored in my archive with only reference ‘Glowing Repouches’. It could be the title for a book
- The magazine for June was published last week. See a preview via the gallery, to see more details for this
- Paul Klamm or Paul Kamm (who also used the pseudonym C. Soulier) was born 1891 in Berlin, Germany (year of
- When trying to browse for spanking art used in advertisements I found these old tradingcards. These were illustrated business advertising cards from
- Somehow I keep finding these old spanking postcards.
- Somehow I seem to have forgotten to share these with you. They are all old art, used in postcards I
- Mira K was a spanking artist who created F/F works in the 1920s or 1930s. Her nationality is unknown. Recurring themes in Mira K’s